Varicose veins are bulging veins and these can cause severe pain in our body. About 20% of individuals have varicose veins.
How varicose veins are formed in our body?
Blood circulates unidirectional in our body. When veins deteriorates and lose their elasticity, then circulation of blood is badly affected so it leads to the formation of varicose veins.
How varicose veins can be identified?
Varicose veins are found in the form of spider web and have bulging appearance with dark purple or blue in color. These do not cause harm to our body but these do not look in appearance. So, some people also go for cosmetic appearance to improve its appearance.
Causes of the formation of varicose veins:
Different causes are associated with the formation of varicose veins.
Age: Age is the most important factor in the formation of varicose veins. With the increase in age, muscles lose their elasticity and muscle twitching occur easily in our body. So it leads to the formation of varicose veins.
Gender: Varicose veins formation is also associated with the gender. Varicose veins are easily formed in females than males.
Obesity: We all know that obesity causes many diseases similarly it also causes the formation of varicose vein.
Family history: Family history or genetic factor is also important factor in the formation of varicose veins.
Home remedies to treat varicose veins:
- Varicose vein treatment can be done easily at home if the pain is minor.
- In the case of uncontrolled pain, you can also take pain killers.
- Exercise is the best way to treat varicose vein by yourself.
- But if the pain is increasing continuously then you must visit your doctor.
- You should neurology hospital to seek its treatment and if you are living in Dubai then you must go to neurology hospital in Dubai.
We are enlisting a few preventive measures by which you can prevent yourself from varicose veins.
- Exercise is the best way to prevent from the formation of varicose veins.
- You must keep an eye on your weight. Obesity is considered to be root of many diseases. Obesity can also reduce the elasticity of your muscles.
- Food is also most important factor in reducing the formation of varicose veins. So you must take high fiber food in order to prevent from this situation. High fiber food also helps to maintain body weight.
- Females should avoid from wearing high heels